What EIT’s Quality Commitment Means to You
When you trust us to manufacture your product, we repay that trust with the highest levels of quality. Our strict adherence to quality systems assures you of:
Quality design – We offer a DFM/DFA evaluation and testability review of your design prior to manufacture. Our design engineers can help you find ways to reduce manufacturing cost and improve performance and reliability.
Quality materials – We verify that all incoming manufacturing materials are free of defects and conform to specifications (C of C). Our sampling plans are based on ANSI/ASQC standards.
Quality assembly – Our quality and process engineers perform a first piece audit to evaluate workmanship and conformance to specifications. Subsequent inspections are performed at key process breaks throughout the production run.
Quality people – Any quality system depends on the people who implement it. Our entire team is highly skilled and motivated, quality conscious and customer focused. They make quality happen.
The Return on Your Quality Investment
A quality design, manufactured to high quality standards, offers you both near term and long-term benefits.
Designs optimized for manufacture and assembly are less expensive to produce, allowing you to market your product at a more competitive price.
Well-designed and well-built products perform better and last longer, helping boost customer loyalty and repeat business.
The result is a long-term competitive advantage that can help you expand your market share and profitability.
Quality Systems at a Glance
- ISO9001:2015 / AS9100D Certified
- IPC-A-610 Class I, II, & III Workmanship Standard Certified
- J-STD-01 Certified
- ESD controlled environment per ANSI/ESD 520.20-1999
- Equipment Calibration per latest pero ISO 10012-1 and ANSI-Z540-1 standards
- Scheduled Process auditing
- Customized job travelers
- Scheduled equipment calibration
- Temp & humidity controls
- X-ray inspection
- Centralized manufacturing computer system
- Incoming inspection & In-process verification
- Flying Probe test
- SQA – Supplier Quality Audit
- Customer Documentation control
- First piece inspection
EIT, Inc. Quality Tools
- Ionograph board cleanliness tester
- AOI – Automated Optical board inspection
- 30X inspection microscopes
- Westclean in-line board cleaner
- ECD Super M.O.L.E. Temperature Profiler
- X-ray inspection
- Automatic ESD workstation monitors
- Desiccant chambers & bake ovens
- CAM Gerber Viewer
- LSM – laser sectioning microscope for solder paste inspection tool